Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Other Sides of our life

The other side of our life

Is god unfair? It is a big fiction. On this gaiety planet, everybody is merely a player and the lives are a span of a merry show I suppose? He is in his jocund nature that never is so sober. Then that is in his thick misery that never is so gaily alive.
I can see you so deeply depressed under your sigh of physical challenge that alienated you from the common world. I see him strongly detested at the labor he performs for the daily wages that is indispensable for his survival. I see one not satisfied at the gold he owned but couldn't spend even for the sake of one's own well-being?
Oh! What a variation!
Once I asked a rich man, "Hey rich man, please give me a bit of your wealth".
To that he wobbled beside defensively and cursed, "You worthless creature, have you sold shame? I even don't have enough of it and how can you dream of getting a bit of it?" Thus he fled away in careful scrutiny. I was deserted.
But that was not able to break my hope. Though languid and frail but I wasn't broken.
Thus in desperation, I found a common man who was full of life and joy that had a purpose of living. Meekly, I presented myself before him and quoted, "Your good man, your life seems so full of names to live, please bless me with a little of your gold".
To that he went squalid, he lost the gay in disguise and wailed, "Dear young man, from dawn till dusk I work at the house and now I am heading home to spend my earnings among all those members". He was vehement. It was a reason enough for his avoidance. That consumed all my persistence to insist him. So I swayed from the way.
The time was left just for a brood and every single minute hailed up at those so upsetting miseries and hope grew so fragile. With the facial expression of a funeral master, the hope of an old man's life ahead and the energy of an exhausted lad, I shambled about in the tune of a sotto voce. But what could I expect ahead? When I kept the stroll ahead, I came across a man lost from the common world as if to attain the hermitage, who was alone and uncared.
But the sight could neither invite a move nor did sow a sense of hope and admiration. I approached that solitary man with corrugated face and rugged hand dressed in tattered clothes; I asked, "May your kindness understand my grievances and bless me some of your wealth!" I wasn't expectant nor was I hoping. But the request came hysterically. But the poor man shivered his long-stained body and spoke with a low trembling voice, "My kind sir, I recline hardly at this corner for whole day to earn some of these coins, because this is my energy to sit here for the whole day. But if I had got the wealth of the richest masters of the world, you won't need to ask but I am not the one".

No comments: